[ Sat 11th Nov ] v Uxbridge FC, KO 3pm ESE AWAY

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Brownie
Been Liked: 28 times

Re: [ Sat 11th Nov ] v Uxbridge FC, KO 3pm ESE AWAY

Post by Brownie »

What a lovely place to go, a proper old style none league Club, now know why H is so proud of his connections with them. All those attached to the Club were helpful, friendly and made us all very welcome.
Good all round team display, with some stand out performances, one for me being Bunts, I’m always happy to tell him if he’s had a dodgy one but unlike other views of him for me he was excellent yesterday. Joe has his best game of the season & Luke was back to where he was pre season. Cameron had a difficult afternoon but it was up against one of the best wide players we have faced this season. Don’t care about Tuesday but looking forward to picking up 3 more points next Saturday.
Last edited by Brownie on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikerd
Has Liked: 8 times

Post by mikerd »

Great performance from the lads, excellent performance, 10 out of 10, ace/excellent 4-1 win, well deserved win, (nice to be the Southern) :biggrin:

Keep these ace performance up. :clapping:
mikerd
Has Liked: 8 times

Post by mikerd »

sussexdiamond wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:04 am Shame about Cambridge getting last minute penalty, we would have gone second. Nonetheless a good day for us and with Moneybags match being postponed, which also means their match scheduled for tomorrow night v Beaconsfield is off, it gives the chasing pack the chance to get closer to them.
Our match on 25th v Ashford is in doubt as they drew their Trophy game at home to Kingstonian.
I thought it was good that Cambridge City dropped points, (because I thought Cambridge City) would beat Marlow.

Maybe Moneyfields game against Beaconsfield being off is a blessing in disguise, because the cheating diving team/Moneyfields might have there fixture list increase/congestived towards the end of the season.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 58 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

sussexdiamond wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:04 am Shame about Cambridge getting last minute penalty, we would have gone second. Nonetheless a good day for us and with Moneybags match being postponed, which also means their match scheduled for tomorrow night v Beaconsfield is off, it gives the chasing pack the chance to get closer to them.
Our match on 25th v Ashford is in doubt as they drew their Trophy game at home to Kingstonian.
Ashford lost to Kingston Ian's. So it's game on. 3 tough games in 8 days. Ashford. Cambridge. Hartley Wintney.