We Haven't Got Shariff...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

We Haven't Got Shariff...

Post by BartonRaz »

They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
ParcelFace
Has Liked: 73 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: We Haven't Got Shariff...

Post by ParcelFace »

Wow. He's probably one of the hardest players to replace we've ever had. Class player, will be massively missed but nobody turns down the offer of playing 2 steps higher. Well deserved, hope the move works out for him.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 57 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Great for him and I wish him all the best, but not a great way to start our weekend against unbeaten Moneyfields.

Some tactical re-thinking will be required unless we can sign a replacement pretty soon.
Biggles
Been Liked: 25 times

Post by Biggles »

Good Luck to Him, hope it works out.

I assume the Club must have known for a few days that this was happening so we must have been preparing for the match without him unlike Moneyfields whose prep for the game for dealing with him has now gone out of the window.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
Sid
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by Sid »

Along with Liam Dolman surely one of the first two named on the teamsheet every week!
I think his attitude has always been spot on and his ability at this level unquestionable.
Massive headache for Peaksy in trying to replace him.

Best of luck Nabil. But if it doesn't work out, I'm sure there will be a white shirt waiting for you here.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member - 101
sandringhamdiamond
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by sandringhamdiamond »

Unfortunately its one of those things. Having him in the first place was a major asset, always wondered why he wasn't put on a contract. I hope this don't knock the lads confidence too much going to the game with Moneyfields. However I do feel this has massively dented our promotion chances
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Oh my goodness, thats a big hole to fill.
Let's hope we have something in the pipeline and a plan B if not.
AFC R & D member number 34
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 77 times
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

It's a setback but not a massive one. His early goal run had somewhat dried up and actually I think AP's tactical reliance on Nabil has been our downfall in many games. He is not irreplaceable and I'm excited to see how the team will set up without him

Best of luck Nabil, hope it all works out.
TwinkleToesTomlin
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

Sid wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:43 pm Along with Liam Dolman surely one of the first two named on the teamsheet every week!
I think his attitude has always been spot on and his ability at this level unquestionable.
Massive headache for Peaksy in trying to replace him.

Best of luck Nabil. But if it doesn't work out, I'm sure there will be a white shirt waiting for you here.
Well said that man.
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 54 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Rushdenjim wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:17 pm It's a setback but not a massive one. His early goal run had somewhat dried up and actually I think AP's tactical reliance on Nabil has been our downfall in many games. He is not irreplaceable and I'm excited to see how the team will set up without him

Best of luck Nabil, hope it all works out.
That's right, he's not irreplaceable and peaks has made an immediate move to bring in Robbins. Good luck to the lad, you wouldn't turn down the chance to play at a higher level.