What you doing saturday afternoon?

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Brownie
Been Liked: 28 times

Re: What you doing saturday afternoon?

Post by Brownie »

St Neots v Corby wasn’t bad, Corby tried to play football and dominated the first half, went in 2 up. 2nd half they were dreadful, ended up loosing 3-2, J Lee played well, Conner Kennerdy got sent off and Luke Knight is still the most annoying winging little f er in non league football. Highlight for me was watching a half pi..ed very Scottish Corby fan cover his burger & chips in Burger relish, only I knew it was in fact “very hot 🌶 sauce” the look on his face when he crammed half the 🍔 in his mouth. Priceless.
Bedford v Brentwood for me Tuesday I think see what the festive season opposition are up to.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 59 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Another blank Saturday coming up on Nov 25th as Ashford are still in the Trophy.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

sussexdiamond wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:03 pm Another blank Saturday coming up on Nov 25th as Ashford are still in the Trophy.
Edited out - must learn to check what people say is sufficiently clear.
Last edited by Formic on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

sussexdiamond wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:03 pm Another blank Saturday coming up on Nov 25th as Ashford are still in the Trophy.
They're reporting that they've been drawn at home to Kingstonian or Thurrock on 11th November when we're away at Uxbridge:
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 59 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

The 11th is correct. Just 2 weeks between rounds and the 3rd round is on the 25th. So still chance of game being postponed. :nono:
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

sussexdiamond wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:41 pm The 11th is correct. Just 2 weeks between rounds and the 3rd round is on the 25th. So still chance of game being postponed. :nono:
Indeed, but let’s take one game at a time and not get too far ahead of ourselves (and hope for a Kingstonian or Thurrock win). ;)