[ Sat 4th Nov ] v Moneyfields FC, KO 3pm ESE HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Brownie
Been Liked: 28 times

Re: [ Sat 4th Nov ] v Moneyfields FC, KO 3pm ESE HOME

Post by Brownie »

Trek wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:35 am That guy, Lewis Fennemore, who was given a red card after the full-time whistle is obviously a decent and experienced player who has played for Moneyfields in a couple of spells but was also part of that excellent Sholing team that won the FA Vase, breaking the North East domination, 3 years or so ago.
What a shame that an outfit that have some reasonable players have to resort to those dubious tactics but I suppose it is really a refelection on their management team. I wonder when their bubble will burst? Sooner rather later I hope when other league teams get wise to their tactics and style of play.
Sadly though Trek even if every side gets wise to them you still need a strong competent official in the middle and that could be the stumbling block. Can you imagine trying to Ref a game at their place, no surprise they are 6 0 0 at home so far.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 54 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Trek wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:35 am That guy, Lewis Fennemore, who was given a red card after the full-time whistle is obviously a decent and experienced player who has played for Moneyfields in a couple of spells but was also part of that excellent Sholing team that won the FA Vase, breaking the North East domination, 3 years or so ago.
What a shame that an outfit that have some reasonable players have to resort to those dubious tactics but I suppose it is really a refelection on their management team. I wonder when their bubble will burst? Sooner rather later I hope when other league teams get wise to their tactics and style of play.
Looking at their results, probably their best win was a 2-0 home victory against egham. They have beaconsfield next up and play Cambridge city and Hartley wintney soon. Be interesting to see how well they get on against those teams.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 57 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Moneyscum lost 1-4 at home last night in the league cup to Basingstoke. Wonder how they took that.
Sid
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by Sid »

sussexdiamond wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:34 am Moneyscum lost 1-4 at home last night in the league cup to Basingstoke. Wonder how they took that.
With good grace and sportsmanship I presume :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member - 101
Brownie
Been Liked: 28 times

Post by Brownie »

Sid wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:39 am
sussexdiamond wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:34 am Moneyscum lost 1-4 at home last night in the league cup to Basingstoke. Wonder how they took that.
Ae you sure they lost 4-1 as their last post on twitter was "game on" so I assumed it was about to kick off.
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

Brownie wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:00 pm
The F uh
Ae you sure they lost 4-1 as their last post on twitter was "game on" so I assumed it was about to kick off.
Saw it on evo stik results site
Diamond_ Wolf
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

sussexdiamond wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:01 pm
Brownie wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:00 pm
The F uh
Saw it on evo stik results site
Whooosh! 😂
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
mikerd
Has Liked: 8 times

Post by mikerd »

We were robbed, by the crappy referee, the ref in that game was crap, Moneyfields poor dirty/diving tactics,

Think even a baby could have done a better job that the referee in that game. :cheesy:
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

A real surprise in tonights FA Trophy match v Cray Wanderers. Score 1-1 but their very nice captain Steve Hutchins was sent off. I really am shocked as he was such a nice little boy at our place.

Don't know who reads the NLP but there was an article by Ian Ridley (Chairman Salisbury FC) in which he talks about a recent Step 4 match he attended and how disrespectful one of the teams were. I suspect he was talking of Moneyfields.i
Phil-the-Diamond
Has Liked: 3 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Phil-the-Diamond »

sussexdiamond wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:59 pm A real surprise in tonights FA Trophy match v Cray Wanderers. Score 1-1 but their very nice captain Steve Hutchins was sent off. I really am shocked as he was such a nice little boy at our place.

Don't know who reads the NLP but there was an article by Ian Ridley (Chairman Salisbury FC) in which he talks about a recent Step 4 match he attended and how disrespectful one of the teams were. I suspect he was talking of Moneyfields.i
Their manager says they are used to playing with 10. As said before, he seems to think it's a badge of honour.