[ Tue 10th Oct ] v Wellingboro Whitworth, KO 7:45pm NFAHSC1R HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 87 times

[ Tue 10th Oct ] v Wellingboro Whitworth, KO 7:45pm NFAHSC1R HOME

Post by Dazzler »

burger monster

Re: [ Tue 10th Oct ] v Wellingboro Whitworth, KO 7:45pm NFAHSC1R HOME

Post by burger monster »

If we can, we just need to get a confident win tomorrow night, and then take that confidence into Saturday's vital league game home to Egham.

I know some are disappointed at the moment, but we need a big lift and let's everybody get behind the lads on Saturday and tomorrow night and get back on track.

We need to make it more vocal.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 54 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

burger monster wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:34 am If we can, we just need to get a confident win tomorrow night, and then take that confidence into Saturday's vital league game home to Egham.

I know some are disappointed at the moment, but we need a big lift and let's everybody get behind the lads on Saturday and tomorrow night and get back on track.

We need to make it more vocal.
Fair shout. Although this is not the most attractive of fixtures, try and make it along if you can. We need to keep bringing in the coffers and show the team we're still behind them. I for one cannot stay away from any home fixture I can make, after what happened to rdfc.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Trek wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:45 am Hayford Osei is a special talent, great vision to make the first goal and terrific overhead kick for the winner. He also possesses lightning speed. Would like to see him given a Senior team chance and the Hillier Cup would be a great opportunity.
Looks like I got my wish. Let's hope he gets an opportunity later in the game.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 54 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Job well done tonight and we started like a steam train with a couple of early goals. Whitworths never really recovered and a third goal was enough. Not much between the teams in the second but the damage was already done. Darryl smith will have given peaksy something to think about selection wise, as he caused a lot of problems all game hitting the bar in the second. Not much else that we didn't already know, but it got the team back into winning ways
paulg

Post by paulg »

Yep, nice to return to winning ways and for Nabs to be back in the goals, a good workout ahead of Saturday's big test against Egham. Think Tom Lorraine played well and Smith was busy all night.
MarkH
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 12 times

Post by MarkH »

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 1273