[ Fri 5th May ] Ken Dobbs Memorial Quiz 2017 - 7pm for 7:30pm start

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 87 times

[ Fri 5th May ] Ken Dobbs Memorial Quiz 2017 - 7pm for 7:30pm start

Post by Dazzler »

Note: This is not an AFCR&D event, but many people like to attend this event run by his son Michael.

--
Good Evening Everyone,

Apologies to anyone who has already had seen the Facebook event.

I will be holding the annual quiz in memory of Ken Dobbs at Raunds Town Football Club on Friday 5th May 2017. This will be the 5th quiz in his memory and as before, all proceeds will be going to Cransley Hospice in K*ttering, who looked after him so well in the final 4 weeks of his life.

Teams can be made up of up to 6 people and it will be £3 per person. Please let me know if you would like to book a team. Booking is not essential but turnout is expected to be high and booked teams will take priority. Teams can be booked by email (Michael.dobbs29@outlook.com), via facebook or you can contact me on 07736 469531.

Doors will open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.

There will be a raffle on the night and any donated prizes will be very much appreciated.

Please feel free to pass this email on to anyone you think might like to come along.

I look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible and hope this year’s event is as successful as the last 4.
--

Last bumped by Dazzler on Wed May 03, 2017 3:58 am.