2016/17 Evo-Stik Div 1 South Season Preview Guide

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Paul_Buxton

2016/17 Evo-Stik Div 1 South Season Preview Guide

Post by Paul_Buxton »

I hope you don't mind me posting here.

I am a Leek Town supporter and over the summer I have been working on a 2016/17 Season Preview Guide which is a booklet that includes information (club details, kit designs, friendly results, players in, players out and an interview with someone associated with the club) on all 22 clubs in the EvoStik Div. 1 South.

The interviews are with people ranging from supporters and media officers to directors and even the manager of one club and they offer an insight to the feelings of the club towards last season and the forthcoming campaign. Jon Ward contributed his thoughts on AFC Rushden & Diamonds.

The booklet will be available for £3 of which £2 will go to Leek Town FC and £1 will be donated to Prostate Cancer UK .

There will be an online PDF version and a paper copy available and can be purchased by sending payment on PayPal to pmbuxton@hotmail.com - with details of which format you would like and email address or home address depending on what format you want. The guide will also be available at the Leek Town v Market Drayton match on Tues 16th Aug for fans attending.

I will also accept cheque payment - if you make your interest known I'll PM you my details.

Guides will be sent out via post or email from Saturday morning onwards although orders can be placed from now.

An image of the guide cover along with the Leek Town FC pages from within the guide can be found at the following address on Facebook.

If there is any more information you would like to know, please let me know