Programmes

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Programmes

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Where are programme sellers situated at NP? A few seasons ago i used to buy a programme every week but due to the fact that there is less content in the programme and that there is no one selling programmes near the De Banke i rarely get one nowadays.

Surely it would be worthwhile having someone selling programmes near the PDB (if i could volunteer more time i would do it) the bloke that sells 50/50 tickets is at the entrance which makes sense. As the bulk of our support is in the PDB if you walk past a programme seller every week then surely we are likely to flog a few more :idea: . I for one would buy one more regulary.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Re: Programmes

Post by davealbon »

I get mine from outside Strikers. I think there is usually someone selling them on the corner of the ground between the PDB turnstiles and the club shop, and you can get buy them from club shop as well.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Cotty
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Cotty »

there's usually someone selling them near the hut where you collect pre-ordered tickets on right hand side of entrance near shop, or you can get them from the shop itself.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:Surely it would be worthwhile having someone selling programmes near the PDB (if i could volunteer more time i would do it) the bloke that sells 50/50 tickets is at the entrance which makes sense. As the bulk of our support is in the PDB if you walk past a programme seller every week then surely we are likely to flog a few more :idea: . I for one would buy one more regulary.
Thats right. I for one park on or near the bridge and hae to walk past the entrance to the DeBanke to buy a program from the seller near the shop. One on the opposite side would sell a few more i'm sure!