£3Million Tranfer fee for.......

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
woody

Re: £3Million Tranfer fee for.......

Post by woody »

WWODB wrote

"Considering he cost the Blunts around 2million it's not that much of an escalation."

Woody Reply
Well, you must have a great interest rate at your bank. :roll: :roll:

A million in a short space of time, when he's only (at last count) scored six goals - Thats £166666.00 per goal. I wish I could earn money like that :lol: :lol:
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
danielp4219

Post by danielp4219 »

Billy has that natural goalscorer instinct that you just can't teach, I'm confident he'd do just fine. God knows why he can't seem to do it at sheffield united, but I'm sure they'll be happy to cash in too.
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

neneman wrote:I think it would only be a good move if he was a regular. . . doesn't seem to do well if he doesn't play week in week out like when he was at the blades??
He played week in week out under Lackwell... just on the wing.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

woody wrote:WWODB wrote

"Considering he cost the Blunts around 2million it's not that much of an escalation."

Woody Reply
Well, you must have a great interest rate at your bank. :roll: :roll:

A million in a short space of time, when he's only (at last count) scored six goals - Thats £166666.00 per goal. I wish I could earn money like that :lol: :lol:
23 goals actually and he signed for them two and a half years ago, during which time Jermaine Beckford, a player with less talent, has been scoped out for 5million.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter