Fundraising idea (Stamps)

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
RushdenBoy

Re: Fundraising idea (Stamps)

Post by RushdenBoy »

Please remember to bring those Stamps down to the ground, with Christmas only 3 weeks away this is usually the best time of year for stamps.

thanks
Rushdenboy
RushdenBoy

Post by RushdenBoy »

BUMP

Please remember to bring those Stamps down to the ground, with Christmas only 3 weeks away this is usually the best time of year for stamps.

thanks
Rushdenboy
RushdenBoy

Post by RushdenBoy »

BUMP

thanks
Rushdenboy
rushdenman

Post by rushdenman »

Does anyone know whether the used stamps are still being collected? If so, where can they be dropped off as I have quite a few.
RushdenBoy

Post by RushdenBoy »

Thanks Rushdenman, I have sent pm. Yes I am still collecting but don't have too many at the moment. Am happy to collect them at home games, I could do with a drop off point in the ground, any ideas?
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

RushdenBoy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:27 pm Thanks Rushdenman, I have sent pm. Yes I am still collecting but don't have too many at the moment. Am happy to collect them at home games, I could do with a drop off point in the ground, any ideas?
MattH who runs the turnstile team is happy to have people drop off stamps there as they come in, which makes things easy.

Have dropped you a message directly, but feel free to talk to Matt at an upcoming game when he is free. They can be kept in there and you can collect every now and again from MattH to process them.