Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
diamondal

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by diamondal »

Not sure if this has been posted before but I see Horace on the inbred thread is calling our thread the Retards and Dimwits thread and is claiming that over a third of the posts on here are by Ploppies fans! See they are still living in that Wonderland World !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tech_head

Post by tech_head »

diamondal wrote:Not sure if this has been posted before but I see Horace on the inbred thread is calling our thread the Retards and Dimwits thread and is claiming that over a third of the posts on here are by Ploppies fans! See they are still living in that Wonderland World !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is that the same poster on ploppy net that posted this about the 'Soul Night' they ran a month or two back

"Please don't let this event prove the ex R&D fans that they were right, nobody come to events at Nene Park, it's a waste of time and effort. Let's prove we are Poppies fans and we care more about our club."

http://www.poppynet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13541

No let me see didn't only 40 people turn up to that event..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Horace you are a JOKER!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 183
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Oh I feel honoured!!! :lol: :lol: Topper mentioned my post about radio ploppies...FOR YOUR INFORMATION TOPPER, COS I KNOW YOU'LL READ THIS!!!.. I LISTENED TO THE LAST MINUTE ONLY, because there was zilch on your forum. To be honest I couldn't have cared less about the score, otherwise I would have listened to the other 89 minutes....something I'll NEVER do again because I nearly passed out from Boredom listening to you monotone voices.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

diamondal wrote:Not sure if this has been posted before but I see Horace on the inbred thread is calling our thread the Retards and Dimwits thread and is claiming that over a third of the posts on here are by Ploppies fans! See they are still living in that Wonderland World !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wonder how long it took him to come up with that? bless his little cotton socks!!! :lol: :lol:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Apparently only 30 people tuned in to Radio Ploppies. Sounds like a roaring success along with 'sweating the facilities' at NP.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 31 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:Oh I feel honoured!!! :lol: :lol: Topper mentioned my post about radio ploppies...FOR YOUR INFORMATION TOPPER, COS I KNOW YOU'LL READ THIS!!!.. I LISTENED TO THE LAST MINUTE ONLY, because there was zilch on your forum. To be honest I couldn't have cared less about the score, otherwise I would have listened to the other 89 minutes....something I'll NEVER do again because I nearly passed out from Boredom listening to you monotone voices.
More importantly, what were you doing even listening to one minute of it?! I think you are obsessed. ;)
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

Formic wrote:I do wonder what might happen if the person who wins the second prize - to name the north stand - decides they want to call it the Duane Darby Stand. :lol: :lol:

oh come on, we could be missing a legendary chance here peeps!

Lets get a few bob together for a couple of entries, it would be hilarious if we could rename the North Stand the Duane Darby Stand, but even better if we won the main prize and could have the shirts plastered with AFC Rushden & Diamonds.

Every week would be another reminder of where they now are and the grave they jumped in to an even greater extent - and I bet it would put another nail in the coffin, shirt sales would definitely drop!! haha.

Mwah ha haaaaa! :twisted:
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
Red Diamond

Post by Red Diamond »

CountHermanDeBanker wrote:
Lets get a few bob together for a couple of entries

Erm.................NO!
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

Personally, I think that if social services saw Ploppynet, then there would be a mass influx into the local hospitals.
Do any of them have any sense at all?

None of them have a clue what is going on, and will all be supporting East Northants United in a flash, I have never ever seen so many sheep in one place, totally embarrassing, but what do you really expect from people that inhabit the most apathetic town in the country?

If there was a vet available, then most of them would have been humanly put down by now 8-) 8-)
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 31 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

CountHermanDeBanker wrote:Let's get a few bob together for a couple of entries...
*trying not to swear*
*trying not to swear*
*trying not to swear*

No.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46