Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by Trek »

bozzer wrote:apparently it's all over our forum that we are going to piss the league, i haven't seen it!
I don't anyone has made such a crass statement as that.
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

Trek wrote:
bozzer wrote:apparently it's all over our forum that we are going to piss the league, i haven't seen it!
I don't anyone has made such a crass statement as that.
Apart from living in the same county, we have nothing in common with Ploppies fans.

I feel we now have reasonable aims for our club, yet they still seem to think they will somehow get into the football league!!!!!!!! :D

Until the harsh reality of their situation sets in, and they realise that they are just being used as pawns in a much bigger game, the more bitter and twisted they become, I really do feel sorry for our country cousins 8-)
Red Diamond

Post by Red Diamond »

FAO Duke Of Wimbourne:- Can you please refrain from using the "C" word on an open forum?

Cou SINS!
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

The K*ttering fan who was trying to abuse me on twitter, has had his account suspended!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You **** with me, you won't survive!!! That'll teach him!! :P

Anyway back on topic!!! Just wishful thinking on their part, we would NEVER say anything so ludicrous as that!!!!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
olio

Post by olio »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:The K*ttering fan who was trying to abuse me on twitter, has had his account suspended!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You **** with me, you won't survive!!! That'll teach him!! :P

Anyway back on topic!!! Just wishful thinking on their part, we would NEVER say anything so ludicrous as that!!!!
:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

And doesn't surprise me those scummers are trying to deflect attention from their disastrous situation onto our apparent 'big-headedness'.
'...Wardley again.... Now Butterworth trying to provide some inspiration; What will the response be from Rushden??? IT'S A GOAL FROM ONANDI LOWE!!!!.... Third Division POSF 2nd leg; Rochdale 1 Rushden & Diamonds 2 Tuesday 30th April 2002
olio

Post by olio »

Quote from Ploppynet:
'DeBanker, I used to think you posted some fairly level headed decent stuff. But now you've shown yourself to be what you really are, a bitter diamonds scummer. Now, run along and play with your friends at afc plastic, or whatever you call yourselves. Face facts, we always have been and always will be a bigger, better and prouder club than you. Now, that's enough willy waving from me. Please, please, please, do yourself a favour and cease your obsessive tendencies with us'

:shock: :shock: :shock:
'...Wardley again.... Now Butterworth trying to provide some inspiration; What will the response be from Rushden??? IT'S A GOAL FROM ONANDI LOWE!!!!.... Third Division POSF 2nd leg; Rochdale 1 Rushden & Diamonds 2 Tuesday 30th April 2002
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Jeez they get more deluded by the day.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Formic
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

We seem to have a lot more cross posting / cutting and pasting between the two forums at the moment - shows a lack of originality IMO.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 31 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

I agree. I think we should make things more original by starting to quote an imaginary Pravdanet forum. Then they can do the same from their imaginary TDF and it'll make things far more interesting. ;)

Or we could just find something else to talk about. Anyone got any suggestions? We could do a massive O/T thread, since no one really ventures onto the Off Topic section. :)
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Trek
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Sara Pascoe wrote:We could do a massive O/T thread, since no one really ventures onto the Off Topic section. :)
Or perhaps we could do the honourable thing, a bit like a batsman who has reached a triple century, and retire this thread.........

....... and start a new one in the Members Discussion Forum? :D