The next five league games

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
wewantourdarbyback

Re: The next five league games

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

JamesRDFC wrote: Hayes & Yeading - 15th, looked terrible against us at home but have had a few good wins
I thought they knocked it about quite well early on before we settled down, it took an hour for us to demonstrate what we could do.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by davealbon »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:
JamesRDFC wrote: Hayes & Yeading - 15th, looked terrible against us at home but have had a few good wins
I thought they knocked it about quite well early on before we settled down, it took an hour for us to demonstrate what we could do.
That was only the third game of the season though, and we hadn't started firing on all cylinders.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

davealbon wrote:
wewantourdarbyback wrote:
That was only the third game of the season though, and we hadn't started firing on all cylinders.
I know, I just though they weren't as bad as made out.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter