After today's non event.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
MEMAN53

After today's non event.

Post by MEMAN53 »

Not such a bad day!

Oxford lose.
Mansfield lose

Both clubs have invested heavily so far in the Transfer Window ( Is it worth it ? ).

On the downside

Wimbledon win
York win

But both these clubs are potentially catchable.

In two weeks the Ploppies have imploded from being a contender to being an also ran, Histon are now rudderless and in turmoil and Cambridge are falling apart.

RDFC face a good run in to season end which I feel could see us in the play offs, another Defender is a must to see us past the heavy fixture pile up and consequent injuries and suspensions.

Many fixtures in better weather conditions ( I hope ), I think our team structure works better on sounder surfaces, playing it on the deck.

Lots to look forward to. Well done Justin & Michael.

I started the season rather downhearted, but are now looking forward to the challenge ahead.

Come on lads show us you are willing and we will show you our undying support.
ID

Re: After today's non event.

Post by ID »

Well said, great first post on the new site!

I know people are keeping it quite quiet... but the play-offs aren't out of our reach! The burden of pressure is on other teams at the moment but if we can keep doing our job and stay under the radar... :D
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
rdfcbrownie-az-o-c

Post by rdfcbrownie-az-o-c »

finally on forum :D . well yeah its a shame game was off but we gotta look on the bright side were still gonna be playing the scum and weve got time to bring in fresh faces were looking good :)
ID

Post by ID »

rdfcbrownie-az-o-c wrote:finally on forum :D . well yeah its a shame game was off but we gotta look on the bright side were still gonna be playing the scum and weve got time to bring in fresh faces were looking good :)
Another new poster, welcome to the site :D
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS