Not looking good........

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Re: Not looking good........

Post by bozzer »

My sons under 11 training and match tomorrow has just been declared on, if they can surely K*ttering can!!!
AFC R&D Member No. 67
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

bozzer wrote:My sons under 11 training and match tomorrow has just been declared on, if they can surely K*ttering can!!!
Using your rationale, there shouldn't be a fixture cancelled anywhere in the country because of the weather. :shock:
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by bozzer »

I do concede weather is different in different areas as are pitches and drainage!!
Surely if a school pitch for an under 11 match can be played even a 2 bit K*ttering can get the game on!!!!

Clutching at straws I think!
AFC R&D Member No. 67
srusrdfc

Post by srusrdfc »

ive got my fingers crossed and really hope its on as im bizzing for the game now :?
RiK2006

Post by RiK2006 »

My garden is probably not upto bluesquare standards but i'd say it's marginally better than the Rockinghorse :) Despite it only being 5x5 metres! Next doors fence is wired so at least you'll see the bloody game !
There's only one Dale Roberts, one Dales Roberts, there's only one Dale ROBERTS! R.I.P
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 100 times

Post by Olly »

Well if the forecast of rain throughout the morning in K*ttrin was right (which judging by the weather here, it was) then I can't see anything other than it being off, waterlogged or just unplayable I expect, a tiny bit of me is still desperately hoping to see MATCH ON but that won't be the case :(
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
BringBackDuane

Post by BringBackDuane »

I know the inspection is at 11, but when will be able to find out the results of this inspection? I really want this to be on :(
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

BringBackDuane wrote:I know the inspection is at 11, but when will be able to find out the results of this inspection? I really want this to be on :(
http://www.northantset.co.uk/
RiK2006

Post by RiK2006 »

I'd imagine they've blocked the drains through fear of a BEASTING.
There's only one Dale Roberts, one Dales Roberts, there's only one Dale ROBERTS! R.I.P
srusrdfc

Post by srusrdfc »

bet it will go on round 5 10 past 11 in getting nervous now and this hour to the inspection time is taking ages