Hart leaves QPR

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Hart leaves QPR

Post by Formic »

Turveyman

Re: Hart leaves QPR

Post by Turveyman »

...... doubtless he has received a fat pay off :roll: .
Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Well makes sense for him to leave on his own terms, rather than for him to be sacked when everyone finally realises he is an awful manager! Who would want the QPR job?!
Harry

Post by Harry »

Hahaha. I bet he was sacked really. :D

'Hart leaves with Portsmouth tenth in the table' Whoops.
Diamond down South.
Dirty Boy

Post by Dirty Boy »

"Mutual Consent", that made me laugh.

What's the situation with his claim against our club, has it been resolved or is it still in progress.
Still Say that Van Der Veldan had the most amazing ball control of any player at our club.

Membership number 319
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Dirty Boy wrote:"Mutual Consent", that made me laugh.

What's the situation with his claim against our club, has it been resolved or is it still in progress.
Still in progress as far as I know, I may be wrong though, haven't heard anything about it recently.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

I don't know if he's still pursuing a claim against us, but the fact that the rest of the world think the guy is crap must help our argument that it wasn't unfair that we sacked him?? When will football clubs learn - the man is useless and he will cost you money !!!!!!! Mind you, he must be making a nice little packet with all this compensation eh? Beats working !!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Steve

Post by Steve »

I'm sorry if I've missed something here - and I'm no expert on contracts or anything, but did he not take us from one of the promotion favourites to relegation zone - how is that unfair dismissal if he is doing such a shit job?
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

But football isn't like real life or proper business is it? You have a contract and it's expected to be honoured even if you're crap !! The man has a dreadful recent track record and that must count in our defence. Some clown of a Chairman will, employ him again within a month, thats the money merry-go-round that is football management !
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

PigmanRDFC wrote:I don't know if he's still pursuing a claim against us, but the fact that the rest of the world think the guy is crap must help our argument that it wasn't unfair that we sacked him?? When will football clubs learn - the man is useless and he will cost you money !!!!!!! Mind you, he must be making a nice little packet with all this compensation eh? Beats working !!
I doubt he'll get anywhere. It's gone quiet which I would take as a good sign.

For some strange, bizarre reason, there are a number of Forrest fans who still think he's a decent manager. They came out of the woodwork on another board, but why they would think this I have no idea.

You would think that after managing at Conference level and failing spectacularly that he would be finished, but the man seems to have the luck of the devil.

I wonder who will be the next chairman nuts enough to appoint him manager? :roll: