Saturday

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Saturday

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Whats everyone up tommorrow then since we have no game again :evil:

Me and two mates are thinking of going to watch Coventry vs Barnsley as it should survive the weather. It will be interesting to see how David Bell is getting on :)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
scum0duane2

Re: Saturday

Post by scum0duane2 »

Was considering going to the same game, whats the chances you can pay on the gate ?
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

scum0duane2 wrote:...... whats the chances you can pay on the gate ?
You can't pay on the gate but you can buy a ticket from their ticket shop before the game. Doubt it will be a sell-out. ;)
srusrdfc

Post by srusrdfc »

im not sure yet what is the localest game on today?
Diamond_ Wolf

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

scum0duane2 wrote:Was considering going to the same game, whats the chances you can pay on the gate ?
You can definitely pay on the gate, absolutely no chance it being a sell out unless loads of neutrals decide to go and watch the game because most others are off :idea: Coventry normally get around 17-18k, the ground holds about 28-30k.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote: Coventry normally get around 17-18k, the ground holds about 28-30k.
Correct. I went to the Coventry v. Leicester derby match on an Easter Monday about 3 years ago and even that wasn't a sell out. They don't take cash on the gate however and as I said above you buy a ticket for the area you want in their ticket office. It's a nice Stadium.
Diamond_ Wolf

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Trek wrote:
Diamond_ Wolf wrote: Coventry normally get around 17-18k, the ground holds about 28-30k.
Correct. I went to the Coventry v. Leicester derby match on an Easter Monday about 3 years ago and even that wasn't a sell out. They don't take cash on the gate however and as I said above you buy a ticket for the area you want in their ticket office. It's a nice Stadium.
We paid cash on the gate today and it cost 27 quid. robbing bastards! Im defintely investing in some fake student ID :oops:
scum0duane2

Post by scum0duane2 »

Couldnt belive it was 27 quid luckily i had an 5 year out of date, student id 8-) Wasnt to impressed with the standard of football though, give me nene park anyday !
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by davealbon »

How did Belly play?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

I have no idea how Scott Shearer is forging a career in League one at the moment. He was terrible for Wycombe yesterday, completely screwed up for Leeds goal and sent numerous kicks into touch. He even shoved one of his Centre Backs over after the goal despite the fact that it was his own fault. He was lucky that Leeds were as terrible as he was :roll:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter