Ladick & the Scum

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Mat.H

Ladick & the Scum

Post by Mat.H »

Ladick has stepped down as Chairman of K#ettering but remains the owner. Not quite sure what that means but it aint good for them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.northantset.co.uk/news/Bombs ... 5966191.jp
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Florence Welch

Re: Ladick & the Scum

Post by Florence Welch »

Not funny in slightest...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOOOOOOOOOL
srusrdfc

Post by srusrdfc »

hahahahaha there in the shit :D :lol:
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

I wouldn't go laughing too hard just yet. IF (and I know it's a big if) the scum can find someone half competent to replace him, this could be the best news they've had in years.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

TBH I want a rival - so lets hope it doesn't go too tits up down there - i'm more concerned about getting 3 points against them next week - then i'll have a chuckle - as for Ladack, good riddance, the guys an idiot..
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

davealbon wrote:I wouldn't go laughing too hard just yet. IF (and I know it's a big if) the scum can find someone half competent to replace him, this could be the best news they've had in years.
I appreciate what you are saying but I would not of thought there would anybody willing to take on a club that will be homeless in three years. The minimum cost to build a new stadium (to football league standard) would be approx £6M, the best they do is drop down regroup and start a fresh, shame as for some wiered reason I am looking forward to be stood on a muddy slope having eggs and flour thrown at me next saturday and again next season (thats assuming we don't win at wembley
AFC R&D Membership No 283
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

After an initial chuckle, it all just makes me more grateful for KC and JE.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

Mat.H wrote:
davealbon wrote:I wouldn't go laughing too hard just yet. IF (and I know it's a big if) the scum can find someone half competent to replace him, this could be the best news they've had in years.
I appreciate what you are saying but I would not of thought there would anybody willing to take on a club that will be homeless in three years. The minimum cost to build a new stadium (to football league standard) would be approx £6M, the best they do is drop down regroup and start a fresh, shame as for some wiered reason I am looking forward to be stood on a muddy slope having eggs and flour thrown at me next saturday and again next season (thats assuming we don't win at wembley
You're probably right, but they have exactly the same problems with Ladick at the helm. With him gone I would think they have a better chance (albeit still a slim one) of finding someone to help with the stadium funding and, more importantly perhaps, reaching a suitable agreement with the local council.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

I can't have any sympathy with them, they wouldn't if it was the other way around, plus they are a shitty little club with shitty supporters. End of.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73